For Center for Liberal Studies the protection of personal data is of primary importance and is treated with the utmost seriousness. Respecting the personal data we manage and ensuring their correct processing is one of the priorities of our Center.
For this reason, we take all the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data we process and to ensure that their processing is always carried out in accordance with the requirements set by the current legal framework and mainly by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU ) 2016/679. Protection Policy
1. PROCESSOR - CONTACT DETAILS
The company Center for Liberal Studies acts as a Data Controller for all personal data that it collects, registers, organizes, structures, stores, changes, retrieves, processes, transmits, restricts or deletes.
Company: Center for Liberal Studies
Address: 38 Maizonos, 104 38 Athens
For issues related to the processing and general management of personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer of the Center at the email: email@example.com .
2. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
we collect and process personal data for the purpose of offering services such as information about our work, publications, events and educational programs.
To provide these services to its supporters, the Center for Liberal Studies collects and processes the following personal data:
- Identifiers Identity data: supporters: first name, last name, gender
- Contact Details: home address, mobile phone
- Financial Data: bank accounts
In the premises of the Center, for the safety of individuals and goods, closed circuit television operates, through which images of supporters, visitors and employees in the public areas of our facilities are recorded. Registration is done in accordance with current legislation.
3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING & LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
All the above personal data are collected and processed for the purpose of offering information services about our work, our publications, events and educational programs. Some data may also be used for the purposes of information and commercial promotion of its services Center for Liberal Studies, always after relevant consent.
Legal bases for data processing may be as the case may be:
- THE execution of the contract between him Center for Liberal Studies and its members, in order to receive its services.
- THE compliance of the Liberal Studies Center with its legal and regulatory obligations, resulting from the current legislative framework regarding the Center's business activities.
- THE promotion, preservation and protection of legal interests both of him Center for Liberal Studies, as well as its supporters, in the event that we need to support legal claims or defend our rights and interests before the courts. Legitimate interests include, among other things, the development and improvement of the services provided by the Center, as well as its seamless and continuously improved operation.
- THE consent which may be provided to us in order to receive our supporters (existing or potential) information about its services Center for Liberal Studies, his business actions and activities, etc.
4. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
In principle, its authorized employees have access to your data Center for Liberal Studies, in the context of performing their duties from their workplace.
Your personal data may be transmitted to third party partners of the Center, such as indicatively to a cooperating accountant, to commercial cooperating companies, always under the condition of maintaining confidentiality and confidentiality in any case.
In addition, the data may be shared – as required and/or permitted by applicable law – to government authorities or public bodies, in order to comply with the Center for Liberal Studies with its legal (legislative, regulatory, judicial decisions) or contractual obligations.
5. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
First we store the data at least for as long as necessary to fulfill the processing purposes for which they were collected.
Finally, we keep track of the period required by the legislative framework which defines the business operation of the Center.
If the processing is based on your consent, the personal data is kept until this consent is withdrawn. It is clarified that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
In any case the Center for Liberal Studies implements all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the personal data it processes and constantly takes care to prevent any unauthorized access to such data.
6. RIGHTS THAT SUBJECTS HAVE IN RELATION TO THEIR PERSONAL DATA
Regarding the processing of your personal data you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access
You have the right to know what data we hold and process about you, why and other additional information about it, as well as to ask us for a copy of it.
- Right of rectification
You have the right to request the correction, modification and completion of your personal data.
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten»)
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data when it is processed after your consent. In cases where the processing is based on another legal basis (such as, for example, the performance of a contract, a legal obligation or the protection of the Center's legal interests, etc.) your right may be subject to limitations or may not exist.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data
- when their accuracy is disputed and until the relevant verification is made
- alternatively, instead of deleting them
- when they are no longer necessary for us for the processing purposes for which we collected them, but are necessary for the establishment, exercise or support of legal claims by you
- when you object to their processing and until it is verified that there are legitimate grounds for such processing by the Center.
- Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when it is based on a legitimate interest, as well as for direct marketing and profiling purposes. Your right to object to processing includes automated decision-making and profiling.
- Right to portability
You have the right to request and receive your personal data in a form that allows you to access it, use it and process it with commonly used processing methods. In addition, for your data that we process by automated means and on the basis of your consent or for the performance of a contract, you can ask us to transfer it directly to another controller, as long as this is technically possible.
- Right to withdraw consent
If the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was based on the consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise your above rights and for any question, complaint or other information regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
7. COMPLAINT RIGHTS TO THE AUTHORITY FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (APDPH)
You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr) regarding matters concerning the processing of your personal data.